At MarvelousArtworks you will find a relaxed and friendly environment
where you can learn about the multifaceted graphic program PaintShop
Pro. We strive to provide you with quality lessons from beginners to
advanced/expert that includes everything from still to animated images.
Our Mission is to have you enjoy and have fun learning and creating. We
are always looking for new graphic techniques to use, and motivation for
creativity and would like to include a few more like-minded members. We
are a small community that is strong in our faith and we treat each
other like respected members of our family.
WHERE TO REGISTER:
We would love to have you register at MARVELous Artworks
by clicking on the Register button on the top right side of the forum.
WHO WE ARE: (PaintShop Pro Learning Forum):
MARVELous Artworks is a graphics forum where you can learn how to use
Corel's (formerly Jasc) PaintShop Pro (PSP) graphics and photo
manipulation program. But, there is more to PSP than just that.
MARVELousArtworks is primarily a graphics teaching forum. We do,
however, have some members who share pictures with us and chat but do
not participate in the graphics. Most of our lessons are written using
Jasc, PaintShop Pro version 9, but many members and instructors use
earlier versions and later versions up to Corel’s PSP 18.
We are a private forum that offers a variety of lessons from Beginners
to Advanced/Expert, and includes all we have discovered of what the
PaintShop Pro program has to offer--and we are always discovering more
that can be done with this versatile program.
WHAT WE OFFER:
With the hundreds of PSP Lessons and over 90 Animation Lessons, we offer a wide
variety of avenues for beginners to learn PaintShop Pro and more
seasoned users to expand their knowledge. All of our lessons are FREE
and include instruction on how to create vector drawings, pixel art,
selections, digital painting, tags, —signature and avatars, coloring
pages, creating tubes, watermarks, installing plugins, and MUCH more!
We offer a variety of figures, images, embellishments for your use (all
made by our staff and/or members), but we do allow other artwork as long
as the images are copyright compliant. We are a COPYRIGHT COMPLIANT
forum and insist that all work be properly credited—. This means you know
where the image came from AND that the copyright holder allows use of
their work. We offer guidance to those learning about how to be
We offer all our lessons with no time constraint. You must check into your
lesson thread at least once per month, but there is no time limit on how
long it takes you to finish a set (typically 25-30 lessons). Being a
small family oriented forum, we understand life can throw you some
curves and PSP gets put on the back burner.
PARTIAL LIST OF WHAT WE TEACH and OFFER:
Let your creativity come out using your computer, mouse, and PSP.
- Animations using Animation Shop, including how to optimize
- Backgrounds and Tiles — how to create your own
- Blending and layer manipulation
- Brushes — import, export, variances, types
- Buttons and Logos
- Copyright knowledge and understanding
- Digital Painting with a mouse
- Fonts & Plugins — how to add and use, creative use of Fonts
- Graphic and Photo Manipulations
- Masks, using and creating
- Misting images
- Pixeling — creating pixel drawings and images
- Presets — shapes, lines, and bevels, etc.
- Saving Images—image extensions and what they mean
- Scripts — using and creating
- Tiles—how to create both seamless, non-seamless, animated tiles
- Tools—how to use opacity, density, alias/anti-alias, color
palettes, selections-magic wand/free style, etc., Warp tool, smudge,
push, lighten/darken and many more
- Tube creation — “how to” tube an image
- Vector images, working with vectors
- Watermarks — how to credit what’'s yours and what belongs to others
Come on in and check us out. If you like what you see, then register... if not, then thanks for looking!
Made with vector shapes in PSP. You can do it too!
IT'S ALL FREE!